Sprinkler Service Engineer
Salary; (dependent upon experience)
Location; Site-All Areas (North)
Hours; 08:00 – 17:30 (45 hours per week)
Pension; A competitive company pension scheme
Life Assurance; Scheme to protect you and your family
Dynamic; We have a dynamic, friendly, professional and outgoing team
Training & Development; We invest in our teams to excel and grow within their role as industry leaders
Succession and Progression; We believe in succession, progression and promote for all
Due to repeat business and our dynamic approach to contracting, our business continues to grow. As such, we are currently looking for an sprinkler service engineer to join our dynamic and down to earth service team.
The role requires a pragmatic, forward thinking individual who can work with a team to deliver quality results to our customers. We work as a team and we help each other achieve this, as above we have in-house facilities and training to develop a bespoke development package with great progression opportunities for any individual.
The ideal candidate will be motivated, switched on, with a “can do” approach and will need to be able to work under their own initiative and as part of a team.
- Carry out weekly tests on fire sprinkler systems (training will be given)
- Extensive travelling between sites/overnight stay may be required-company van provided.
- Understand fire panels and isolations.
- Be able to assist higher grade engineers in carrying out repairs and fault find on fire sprinkler systems.
- Be able to carry out checks and flow tests on fire pumps. (training will be given)
- Have a good awareness of health and safety.
- Eventually Join an on-call rota
What we need from you;
We are a multi-talented so can we can accommodate all levels of experience and abilities. But ideally for this role candidates with as many of the following would be advantageous;
- Attention to detail and ability to apply analytical thinking in problem solving.
- Experience of fire sprinkler systems is essential. (training will be given)
- Experience of working within a customer facing role, and able to build strong customer relationships.
- Able to work under pressure and to a high standard.
- Excellent communication/customer facing skills.
- Excellent time keeper/flexible.
- Disciplined and organised.
- Attend personal training programmes, as required by the company.
- To be able to communicate with clients/customers.
- Able to work on own initiative, unsupervised, but also contribute to an effective team.
- Ability to demonstrate and deliver good competencies and core behaviours including those of honesty, integrity, flexibility, teamwork and enthusiasm.
- Full driving licence (min 12 months driving experience).
Seems too good to be true? Why not get in touch and see for yourself!
Please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to our HR Manager, Dan for consideration.
Call us: 0845 505 1550