Salary; (dependent upon experience)
Location; Site-All Areas (Midlands)
Hours; 08:00 – 17:30 (45 hours per week) + OTE
Pension; A competitive company pension scheme
Life Assurance; Scheme to protect you and your family
Dynamic; We have a dynamic, friendly, professional and outgoing team
Training & Development; We invest in our teams to excel and grow within their role as industry leaders
Succession and Progression; We believe in succession, progression and promote for all
Due to repeat business and our dynamic approach to contracting, our business continues to grow. As such, we are currently looking for a sprinkler service engineer to join our dynamic and down to earth service team.
The role requires a pragmatic, forward thinking individual who can work with a team to deliver quality results to our customers. We work as a team and we help each other achieve this, as above we have in-house facilities and training to develop a bespoke development package with great progression opportunities for any individual.
The ideal candidate will be motivated, switched on, with a “can do” approach and will need to be able to work under their own initiative and as part of a team.
- Electrical and Mechanical Engineer
- Carry out PPM’s to Sprinkler Fire Pumps to relevant standards e,g. LPCB, FM and NFPA
- Extensive travelling between sites/overnight stay may be required-company van provided.
- Understand fire panels, sprinkler systems including pumps and diesel engines
- Be able to assist other engineers in carrying out repairs and fault find on fire sprinkler pumps
- Be able to carry out repairs to rotating equipment to a high standard.
- Have a good awareness of health and safety.
What we need from you;
We are a multi-talented so can we can accommodate all levels of experience and abilities. But ideally for this role candidates with as many of the following would be advantageous;
- Attention to detail and ability to apply analytical thinking in problem solving.
- Electrical Qualification / Experience – is preferred
- Mechanical Qualifications / Experience is a must
- Experience of fire sprinkler systems is essential. (training will be given)
- Experience of working within a customer facing role, and able to build strong customer relationships.
- Able to work under pressure and to a high standard.
- Excellent communication/customer facing skills.
- Excellent time keeper/flexible.
- Disciplined and organised.
- Attend personal training programmes, as required by the company.
- To be able to communicate with clients/customers.
- Able to work on own initiative, unsupervised, but also contribute to an effective team.
- Ability to demonstrate and deliver good competencies and core behaviours including those of honesty, integrity, flexibility, teamwork and enthusiasm.
- Full driving licence (min 12 months driving experience).
Seems to good to be true? Why not get in touch and see for yourself!
Please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to our HR Manager, Dan for consideration.
Call us: 0845 505 1550