Due to repeat business and our dynamic approach to contracting, our business continues to grow. As such, we are currently looking for experienced project engineers/managers to join our dynamic but down to earth team.
This role requires a pragmatic, forward thinking individual who can work with a team to deliver quality results to our customers. We work as a team and we help each other achieve this. We have in-house facilities and trainers to develop a bespoke development package with great progression opportunities for any individual.
We are multi-faceted so can we can accommodate all levels of experience and abilities. But, ideally for this role applicants should have as many of the following:
- Understanding of either BSEN 12845, BS9251, NFPA, FM global standards.
- Ideally but not essential, LPCB competency exams for FHC, Basic, Intermediate and testing & Commissioning. If you don’t have these, it is not a problem. As above, we have in-house training and facilities with a pragmatic approach to help engineers achieve these credentials.
- AutoCAD 2D & 3D design capability (preferred).
- Site installation management experience.
- Site reporting, recording capabilities.
- Construction knowledge.
- Full UK driving license
- 5 years’ experience in the role for commercial sprinklers.
A tailored package with exceptional benefits awaits. So, if this is of interest, then please contact us or send your CV and covering letter to:
Call us on 0845 505 1550
All communications are kept strictly confidential.