Sprinkler Design Engineer
Due to repeat business and our dynamic approach to contracting, our business continues to grow. As such, we are currently looking for Sprinkler Design Engineers to join our dynamic but down to earth team.
This role requires a pragmatic, forward thinking individual who can work with a team to deliver quality results to our customers. We work as a team and we help each other achieve this, as above we have in-house facilities and trainers to develop a bespoke development package with great progression opportunities for any individual.
The ideal candidate would have previous experience in sprinkler design and as we are a multi-faceted we can accommodate all levels of experience and abilities. However, we do have in-house training and facilities with a pragmatic approach to help engineers achieve the required credentials, so we can accommodate someone who is interested in Sprinkler Design, but doesn’t yet have any experience.
Ideally for this role but not essential, applicants should have as many of the following:
- Minimum of 5 A-C grade GCSE (Inc. Maths, English and a science)
- Mechanical Engineering qualification/learning.
- Understanding of either BSEN 12845, BS9251, NFPA, FM global standards.
- LPCB competency exams for FHC, Basic, Intermediate and testing & Commissioning. If you don’t have these, it is not a problem.
- AutoCAD 2D & 3D skills (preferred).
- Construction knowledge.
- Full UK driving licence.
- 5 years’ experience in the role for commercial sprinklers (preferred).
A tailored package with exceptional benefits awaits. So, if this is of interest, then please contact us or send your CV and covering letter to:
Call us on 0845 505 1550
All communications are kept strictly confidential.